Manpower Group powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we serve.
- Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise – 4,000 offices in 82 countries – Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
- We are currently looking to engage an experienced Technical Recruiter for our Dubai Office. This role is responsible for recruiting candidates for IT/Technical positions with clients by matching candidates that are the best fit for client requirements.
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned recruiter with experience in filling a wide range of positions and will be working closely with the permanent recruitment team to ensure delivery of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
- Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
- Undertake thorough behavioral competency-based interviews, assess candidates, and complete detailed reference and background checks where applicable.
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client complete with Manpower profile assessment of the candidate.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business.
- Generate leads from candidate and client referrals and proactive key skill selling.
- Bachelor Degree.
Experience & Facilities:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a recruitment consultant capacity in an agency environment, recruiting for various roles across multiple verticals, at both junior and senior levels.